Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

And mine too. I decided this morning that I needed a day off and do nothing. We went to breakfast this morning then cruised Wally World for a while. I picked up a few movies (one being Ferris Bueller's Day Off) along with a 24 movie pack for $10.00 plus four John Wayne movies, one I'm watching now. I finished painting all of the walls in the garage last night so today is the day of rest.

Cruised through the garden this afternoon, tying up the tomatoes and trimming on them and pulling weeds. Oh, before I forget here's that $1.00 tomato.


This thing keeps chugging along. Small fruits of whatever type of tomato but they are tasty. I have a lot of green tomatoes on the plants so it looks like this fall will be a good one. 




The three cuke plants have set themselves nicely and the lettuce is starting out pretty good but the beans and red cabbage are not doing anything. Think I'll break down and go to the store and get some transplants. 




Well, clean up after supper and to get canning these tomatoes. Have a good week kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment