Monday, September 23, 2013

The Rumours of My

Demise have been greatly exaggerated. I am around just not bloggy I guess. I do have some updates as I have been on the move a lot this month.

First the garden seems to be doing OK. I did visit it yesterday and removed the row covers to see what was what. Cabbage worms are trying to get my cabbage but I think I have them on the run. Finally got some carrots to set but the broccoli and leeks are nonexistent. Lettuce never came up either. Peppers still going good and I actually have some more tomatoes setting. With how this years' weather has been I am surprised any of them survived. I also have a lot of weeding to do. And I hate weeding. I did manage to get some broccoli and lettuce seeded but I'm not covering them this time. See what happens.










Another fun thing last weekend was my yearly trip to Olde Mill Golf Club in Virginia. We had a lot of fun, great weather, so- so golf.







Beside gardening this past weekend I also got around to finally painting the office. We bought this paint months ago.




 
 
As I said above I have been on the run quite a bit. Within the last few weeks (besides weekends) I am probably home 1-2 nights a week. Sunday after the golf trip I stopped at the house long enough to get cleaned up, eat, then drove to Charleston, SC that evening. 
I need to find something where I am home all of the time now. I am tired of traveling. Been doing it most of my life.
Well that's the short end of it. I will be around, just don't know when :)

No comments:

Post a Comment