Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Home Alone- 2

Well another day has sprung in NC and freeze warnings were everywhere. Sorry to say but I never got the chance to cover everything up last night as it monsooned all evening. I can handle warm rain, but not cold, 30 mph rain. When I left for work this morning it was 36 degrees so I'll see what happened when I get home tonight. Speaking of last night; go to walk the dogs as the rain lightened up some, Ginny walked outside and walked back in. Chewie had to go and of course as far as we get from the house it unloaded on us, then he proceeds to do something to his front leg and can barely walk back. Needless to say we were soaked. Wet dog and pissed- off Owner. Cat doesn't come out of room but is at least eating. Fell asleep on couch at 8:00, went to bed at 10:30, up at 5:00. Living the life here!
Turned webcam onto living room this morning and of course what do I see at lunch?


Smiling toy at the lower right. Almost like he's giving a thumbs- up! 
Interruption tomorrow as everyone is coming back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment