Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Garden Update.

Well, as if when i say I'm going to stay on top of things, I get even more busy. I did take some photos of the seed plats this morning and a few of the garden bed yesterday. It was beautiful this past weekend then turns ugly cold Monday and today. But 80s this weekend.
View of the cabbage and lettuce plants. Doing OK I guess but could look better.
View of the Onion bulbs I planted, red and yellow. They're doing pretty good.
These are several views of the plats per say. Got tomatoes, cukes, eggplant, oregano, even a bunch of flowers to try this year. 

Always makes me wonder why more people don't go through the process of growing your own. So much cheaper than store- bought and tastes better too. I have more flowers and herbs growing in buckets out in the garage under lights as well. Hopefully this weekend will be as goos as they say it is and I'll get a lot done. Adding onto the bed and I even have to consider mowing the grass if you can believe it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment