Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Updates and Other WOFs

Well I finally did it. I mowed the grass this weekend. Saturday to be exact as it was in the low 80s and the yard really needed it. I also spent a lot of time doing some flower transplanting.
Transplanted Forget Me Nots, two varieties and no, I can not remember the types. Is this an oxymoron? Also did Four O'Clocks, planted Oregano, and something else that escapes me at the moment. 

A shot of the onion bulbs. Excuse the tubing as I haven't had time to get everything sorted yet.

A shot of the cabbage and lettuce plants. Don't seem to be doing much, are they? Didn't think so.

Here's a few pictures of the flowers we got really cheap from Lowes. I tried a setting on my phone that let me do this type of photo. It is called Cartoon. 

 And the normal shot.













Hopefully I can get a lot done this weekend. I need to get the water lines done, get new pressure reduced as someone broke the old one, and get the new bed built. Depends on yard sales too as I like going to those. As always love to here from someone and their fun in the garden, golf, WOFs, whatever. Leaving you on notice, Ginny says "Stay Away From My Carrots!"

No comments:

Post a Comment