Tuesday, February 12, 2013

And...

Still home and The Boy has decided to join me today. I am getting some work done too but that is coming in spurts, between naps. This crap has hit me harder than I thought.

Started the transplanting yesterday but ran out of dirt fairly quickly so i'll have to go get more of that to continue. I got one plat of tomatoes transferred. Below is my great set- up in the kitchen!


And here's The Boy's 'forest' of tomatoes and cucumbers turned upside down. A lot of root intertwining. I had to cut the plants I didn't want out and use a knife to separate them from the remaining plants. Overall I saved 6 tomatoes and 4 cucumbers although I think I can get a few more. 


May cruise down the the big box store later but for now my attention to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment