Sunday, March 23, 2014

Friday Happenings

Sitting here at the kitchen table waiting for our guests to arrive. A nice balmy 63 outside at the moment. Been cruising through some blogs, catching up on what everyone is doing nowadays. Sad to hear that Granny at Annie's Kitchen Garden is having a hard time of it. I always enjoy reading what she is up to as she is a inspiration in the way she does things garden- wise. I have learned a lot of neat little tricks. And while I was there reading the comments I saw a person that I haven't visited blog- wise in a while. Ray over at Tennessee Country Living is also facing his own problems. Things like this is what you don't want to hear. It's awesome that people from all over the country, even the world, respond with well wishes and prayers. It seems bloggers look out for one another. I definitely am not considering myself one of the great bloggers by any stretch of the imagination, but I do enjoy it and hope others do to. My best wishes to both Carol (Grannie) and Ray, and if you have the time stop by their blogs and say hello.
I have busy lately, getting everything ready for "The Plant." That's my term for spending all day in the garden getting all of this crap in the ground. And all day it is but worth it in the end. I got all of the tomatoes transferred into the cups. *Blog Interruption- I started this post Friday afternoon but now finishing up Sunday morning; company came early :)* Peppers and eggplants are transferred too, and I was able to start cucumbers. Got to check on them this morning, and I need to check on some corn seedlings that I am testing the germination on.
Definitely needed transferred!


Moved and started the hardening- off process.



Well let me see what today holds and we'll talk later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment