Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bean Dirt Verification

Well, I went out last night and took some measurements of the soil PH levels and nitrogen content.


This is a shot of the nitrogen. Right in line. I didn't take a picture of the PH levels but they were OK too. So a little more reading and now I'm thinking Fusarium Root Rot. I may have been over- watering the plants because of the extreme heat we've had the past few weeks. I mowed the lawn this evening and took a quick cruise of the garden and noticed that I'm losing a few more plants. So I put the timer on another 48 hour delay and cut it back to about 5 minutes thereafter unless we get some more rain like they say we will. Who knows but at this rate I may pull them out and start again if I can't get this to stop. Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment