Thursday, December 12, 2013

What I Want For Christmas

Funny as I was asked this not too long ago by The Wife. Usual response is 'nothing' as I really don't want anything per se'. Reason being, and I don't know if anyone else is like this, I like giving gifts but find it extremely uncomfortable receiving them. I don't know why this is the case but someone handing me a package to open makes me want to get up and leave the room. I am usually the last one to open gifts as I like seeing what everyone else is getting, unconsciously hoping the said gifts disappear. Am I happy receiving nothing? Absolutely. If I honestly want something I will go get it. So save your money.

Now with all of that being said, give me 50 acres, an old farm house, a few barns, and a tractor? I could handle that.


Back to work. Planning the final garden design this evening. 13 days kids!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. Everything I want is either too big or too expensive to fit under a tree.

    New replacement windows, new used car, new back porch, garden tiller, RV...The list goes on and on.

    ReplyDelete