Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day and Growth

Happy memorial day to everyone and a big THANK YOU to all of our service members, past and present.

Growth abounds around. My flowers are actually blooming pretty much at the same time now. I actually brought my marigolds inside and they seem to be doing better. My zinnias are finally blooming.

Here are the remaining pictures. 



The top picture are the flowers I planted in the 45 degree box at the garden. Peas are about ready to be picked, squash is overgrowing everything and everything in general seems to be doing good. 
Peas going wild.




Squash really coming in good. 

I am kinda of a rush typing this and will do something better later this week. WOF of the week will follow as well. I do have some new pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment