Thursday, January 19, 2012

Action!

Well, as promised I got a few images of the light stand and new seedlings finally coming up.

First, the light stand/shelf/table in action. I will pick up another light for the bottom Saturday. I have it on a timer that starts at 6 in the morning and goes off at about 7 at night. Right now I have the three plats you see. I will start a second set of all three this weekend.


Here you can see the broccoli and two lettuces I have going. These are about 2 weeks old.


Here I have some Impatiens, Straw Flowers, and Marigolds going. Started them at the same time.


Here's the Phlox and For Get Me Nots. I hope to get these going good and them transplant them to their final resting place for the year. Maybe in about another month.


I took a glance at the beds tonight but not much is going on. We have a cold spell going on right now and this weekend's forecast is rain. I can't wait for spring to arrive! Maybe I'll get the top light done since I won't be outside doing anything. May even house hunt Saturday. Looking for 3 bed, 2 bath on about 1 to 2 acres. More would be nice but that drives the cost up. Old farm would be heaven. Who knows. Talk to you Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment