Thursday, July 4, 2013

A Somewhat 4th and a Great 3rd

OK. The fourth of July didn't see too many fireworks probably due to the rain but I did get the chance to catch up with an old friend that I don't get to see that often. Sad to say but we are the type that don't phone too much so it is what it is. It was good to see him and I will be seeing him again several times before I have to drag my ass back to NC. I miss the hills here for sure but you have to go where the work is.

Great 3rd.


I am honored and privileged to welcome to TD's family Miss Karin. The Oldest Boy, Bubby, made a great choice in a young lady. All before she met the extended family no doubt. Wedding ceremony was short but not without love of these two young ones and we hope only for the best. Oh to be young again.

I truly hope everyone has a safe, happy time on their trip as we are having on ours.

Stay safe out there kids and kiss the one you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment