Saturday, May 12, 2012

She Thinks my Tractor's Sexy

Well she may not think it's sexy but I like it.

Made a trip to the big box store of Home Depot (for some reason I like it better than Lowes) today to get a refrigerator for the new house. Picked out a nice one after debating for about an 1/2 hour between two. After that we cruised on over to look at lawn tractors as we'll definitely have the need for it now. I've had my eye on a Cub Cadet for a while as they seem to review well from other users. Took lees time to pick it out and believe it or not, it was cheaper than the fridge!


We were going to have them deliver it but they wanted a delivery charge so we just brought it back here. Felt kinda stupid mowing the small yard we have here with it until I got done and wasn't sweating and tired. Didn't feel to stupid then. Even mowed the next door neighbor's front yard.


Poor, poor Woffie. Went to the Vet Friday to get her nail and teeth done and have a small bump on her nose taken off. You'd think she had major reconstructive surgery the way she's whining around. But she does like her pain medicine.

Tired tonight so heading to bed. More tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment