Sunday, March 24, 2013

So That's What

I get for bragging about the weather a few posts ago. Serves me right. Spring? Sure doesn't feel like it right now. 45 degrees and rain. Been like this all day. I know others are having a worse time of it right now but it feels good to complain a little from the couch. :)

Anyway I took a quick tour passed the garden this afternoon. Peas have started making their appearance.


Elsewhere, lettuce and onions are trying,




Finally received my blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries Saturday so need to get those planted soon. Still waiting on my soil test kit though. Hopefully it comes in before next week during my time off. 

Short week coming up but it will be busy as ever. I saw this this morning while we were grocery shopping.


It's for those prepaid cell phones, the card on the display. Chit? Odd name for a card. 

Keep your chit together this week kids. Next post may be from West By God. 



No comments:

Post a Comment