I removed all of the pea plants as they were pretty well done. In their place I planted two more cuke plants (seeds actually), some carrots, and some okra. I never have grown okra before so we'll see how this goes.
As you can faintly see from the picture above, I moved the fencing from the pea bed to the bed where my dying cukes are at. I added the landscape fabric to each side, in hopes of blocking some sun. I even took some soil samples.
PH a little acidic. Nitrogen and Phosphorus pretty much non- existent. Potash in adequate range. Do a little research on this.
Here's an overall shot of the bed area after I got all of the mulch down.
It did rain last night and today with a little cooler temperatures. That for some reason gave me a migraine this morning. Felt decent when I got up but then took a big nosedive. Stayed home and I now can see out of both eyes now. Couldn't at 9:00 am.